Thursday, November 18, 2010

bring Ralph Lauren home

There is nothing quite as classic as Ralph Lauren.  His all-American inspired fashion designs are timeless and always on trend.  Have you shopped his home collection?  OMG!  I like it, and I like it A LOT.  It is infused with some much of his classic fashion design touches, like plaid or cable-knit designs, using rich materials and luxurious details.  He has some very good holiday gift options.  Please browse the collection.  If you can't buy, just get inspired.  Inspiration is free! 
I love the idea of having a festive holiday table scape, but I wouldn't want it to be tacky.  There's nothing tacky about these Ralph Lauren plaid table accessories.  Such a classic design and festive holiday colors.
A cashmere throw!  This is the ultimate in lavish home accessories, and a Ralph Lauren option?  YES!  You better believe that this is on my shopping bucket list.. someday!
I believe that you can never go wrong with a candle.  EVERYONE loves a candle, and everyone on your holiday shopping list will just adore this silver holiday Ralph Lauren candle.  I am in love with the red plaid box.  I would just wrap a gorgeous bright red silk ribbon around this, and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment