Sunday, November 21, 2010

stick a light ... you know where

We recently installed a small shelf under my kitchen cabinets, over the sink.  This shelf displays some of my porcelain pitchers and lovely Guy Wolff pottery.  However, it was a very dark area, and being a renter living in an apartment, I could not install any lighting that would be permanent.  Luckily, we found these small tap lights, which are the perfect solution.
Below is a picture of my bathroom, where I used one of the battery-operated tap lights under the medicine cabinet.  This is perfect for a middle-of-the-night bathroom break, when you need just a splash of light.
Replacing the batteries is very easy.  The part that sticks to the surface unscrews from the light where you can put in the batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment